Book a Discovery Call
A simple call designed to uncover if there is a fit for Permission Assist to help shrink your permission review.
What can you expect?
Once you let us know you want to chat, we’ll get in touch and figure out a time that works for you. The goal is to have a discussion about your bank’s unique challenges with maintaining employee access and permission reviews. A typical call takes about 45 minutes (plus or minus) depending on how many questions you have.
What We Cover
- Questions designed to uncover your specific pains with permission reviews.
- Decide the type of bank you most identify with in order to further focus our time together.
- Show (via a mini demo) features you highlight as being key areas causing struggles.
- Address any open questions.
- If you feel there is a fit, talk about the best next step.
Who you will be talking with…
Jeremy is a founder of Sycorr, a company best known for helping banks shrink permission reviews. His clients will tell you he is part-geek; while his colleagues will say part-banker. Both are correct as the combination is the key to his formula for helping community banks compete across the U.S. by leveraging technology. A Graduate School of Banking – Madison alumni, Jeremy has enjoyed assisting bankers the last 15 years of his career.