The winter in Fargo has been bitter this year. Bad news for us, good news for you.
Because we’ve had to stay indoors to survive, we’ve had just that more time to build new application integrations! As you can see, we are starting to see more B2B integrations which is great because it just isn’t your financial cores that take time to review. Here are the latest built specifically for the financial industry:
- Fiserv – Integrated Teller
- Jack Henry – Vertex
- Wells Fargo – Corporate Online Banking (CEO)
- Wells Fargo – Foreign Exchange
- First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) – Online Banking
- US Bank – SinglePoint
- Diligent – Diligent Board Books
- Centrix – Exact/TMS
- LPL Financial
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines – eAdvantage
- Rochester Armored Car – Cash Vault Services
- Wausau – Deposit 24/7 Remote Deposit Capture
You keep asking – we keep delivering new integrations. Bank permission reviews don’t need to include the task of gathering and transforming permission data, let us do it for you!